Wednesday 18 December 2013

ANONYMOUS 30

I don't know where I would start with my story. It's a difficult one!

I have so many problems I can's think where to start!!

I have trust issues when it comes to relationships. This stems from being sexually abused as a kid.

I have "daddy issues" cos my dad abandoned us.

I have anger issues, real serious anger issues, I almost killed a guy!

I find it difficult to tell the truth. I am a pathalogical liar. I lie about things that are silly and pointless but I can't help it!

I'm overly emotional. I cant seem to strike any balance with my emotions.

I cut myself, all the time.

I don't have a diagnosis as such as I'm afraid to go to the doctors cos I think they will lock me up!

I saw this blog via a page I use on facebook and I just wanted to get my story out there.

Thanx for listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment